Why Should You Have You Dryer Vent Cleaned
Many homeowners will ask themselves whether it is worth to get their dryer vents cleaned. The fact is, lint can accumulate quickly in the lint trap housing, the interior duct, the dryer vent, and even the dryer itself. This lint buildup can become a serious fire hazard if left untreated. Despite many do-it-yourself dryer vent cleaning solutions being available, many leave home-owners with a false sense of security. In fact, many times these attempts can worsen the situation by compacting the remaining lint and creating a blockage.
When should you have your dryer vent cleaned?
- Drying time for clothes takes longer and longer.
- Your clothing and the outside of the dryer are very hot.
- You notice a burning smell.
- The vent hood flap doesn’t open properly.
- It’s been longer than a year since your last inspection.
Choose Lee’s Air for Dryer Vent Cleaning
The Service Specialists at Lee’s Air are qualified and experienced with just about every make and model. You can rest assured that the job performed correctly and most importantly, safely.