Winter Weather Has Nothing on Lee’s Air
The Heater Replacement Fresno Can Rely On
When it comes time for a heater replacement, look no further than Lee’s Air. The team at Lee’s has perfected heating installation in Fresno and the surrounding Central Valley area. Our trained and certified service specialists will safely install heat pumps and central heating that will reduce energy waste and improve your energy bill savings. Heater replacement services can be vital to your home comfort. Visit or contact Lee’s Air for assistance and advice in selecting a heating unit replacement.
How Long Should My Furnace Last? – When to Install a New Heating System
Even the best heater on the market has to retire eventually. The lifespan of your heater will depend on a handful of factors:
- Type of Heating System: Life expectancy can vary between heat pumps (15 years) and central furnaces (15-30 years), and newer makes and models tend to live longer than their predecessors.
- Frequency of Maintenance: Systems that receive yearly fall maintenance from a licensed professional will work better for longer. Plus, servicing your heater regularly will help you maintain your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Proper Installation: Improperly installed heaters will cut down on system efficiency and lead to more frequent breakdowns. That’s why it’s important that you hire an experienced HVAC company to perform the installation.
- Air Filters: When air filters are not changed out monthly, they can constrict airflow and reduce energy efficiency. This makes your system work harder can damage the unit.
- Frequent Use: Systems that are used heavily will wear down more quickly.
When it comes to replacing your heat pump or furnace, you should consider these factors as well as how often you have needed repairs in the past. If your system has needed multiple repairs in the last two years and is approaching 15 years old, you might save more money in the long run with a replacement. Additionally, you may want to consider purchasing a new system if a repair will cost more than 50% of a full heater replacement.
Save With a New Heater from Lee’s Air
Right now there are more rebates than ever for homeowners wishing to upgrade their heat pumps and central air heating systems. To qualify, your new heater needs to meet a certain SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating. Our experienced sales team and certified technicians can show you all of the outstanding options suitable for your home that also meet the necessary rebate criteria. Call Lee’s Air today for everything you need for a Fresno heater installation! We’re open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Weekends from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.